I’ve had a surge in keyholding request. Now if you know me, I love being a keyholder. I like to set tasks, goals and push limits. Being in control of someone’s orgasm is a turn on for me. What isn’t a turn on, however, is the distinct lack of information many of you have. So, I thought I would answer some of the questions that I get asked on a regular basis as well as throw in some tips.
- What device should I get? I cannot tell you what device to buy. I may have my preferences but ultimately it comes down to what device and design is the right fit for you.
- What colour should I buy? I find this question rather annoying if I am honest. I am not fussed as long as you’re locked. Also, depends on the model. They might not do a colour that I like.
- I bought the first device I saw. Don’t do that! You’ve probably just pissed money up the wall. Just because you saw some sissy on twitter wearing it, doesn’t mean it’s the right fit for you. It’s important to measure yourself. I really can’t stress this enough. This will not only save you money, but you’ll find the right fit for you.
- Why isn’t it comfortable? It could be that you simply aren’t used to being locked or it could be an ill-fitting device. If after several days you feel it’s the latter, it’s time to move on and try a different CB. You need to be able to live with it on otherwise it will make the experience even harder than it needs to be.
- You get what you pay for. If you only wanted to try it for a day to two or you’ve yet to decide if this way of life is for you, by all means, get one of those £20 eBay devices. Buyer be warned! They break easily, the metal CB will rust or turn green. Buy cheap buy twice! If you seek long term, then it’s worth researching quality devices and making an informed decision. Better yet, get a custom-made device. Your little member will thank you for it.
- I am a big boy; can I wear chastity? Yes, you can but, unless you get a custom-made device, you’re very limited in terms of off the shelf CB. To my knowledge, the biggest is the curve. While I like it for my bigger boys, it’s rather bulky compared to other CB devices. I personally think it’s more noticeable in fitted trousers and jeans.
- Can you supply me with a device? No! I own various CB devices. If I want to lock someone up in session, then there is a chance I will have something that fits. It doesn’t mean I will loan it out. Before approaching me for keyholding, have your own device.
- I can’t get to London can I still be locked? Yes, depending on your device. I’ve been known to mail out a padlock and hold onto the keys for a period of time. This only works if you’re serious about chastity. Plastic locks with the serial number can also be used. If you’re feeling fancy, there is the Cellmate chastity cage which has Bluetooth. It can be controlled via an app. Therefore, there are no excuses as to why your dick is free.
These are just some of the questions that came to mind. If you have a question which I haven’t answered, feel free to ask below. This way, I have a one-stop shop of FAQ for those wanting to experience chastity.
If you’re in the market for a cage, then I recommend checking out House Of Denial.